Here's a list of all status effects that will apply only to Achille12345's RPG fights. Some of these Status Effects are borrowed from Final Fantasy.
Negative Status Ailments
- Charm - The victim of this effect will attack his own team.
- Critical Weakness - The victim will always receive critical hits from the enemies.
- Confuse - Attacks both enemies and allies indiscriminately and uncontrollably.
- Curse - Causes a drop in many stats and/or disallows the victim from performing actions.
- Disease - Impairs the recuperation of HP and MP, in various ways.
- Disable - Unit cannot attack, but can still move.
- Eject - Target is removed from the battle for a few turns.
- Freeze - Immobilizes the target similarly to Stop. However, fire element attacks will heal it and physical attacks may kill the target instantly.
- Lamp Oil - Unit takes extra damage from fire-based spells. (Used by Morshu)
- Petrify - Encases target in stone, making them unable to take turn or get damaged by attacks. If the whole party is Petrified they lose.
- Poison - Takes damage every turn.
- Reverse - Switches the effects of healing into damage and vice versa.
- Silence - Unable to cast spells.
- Mini - Shrinks. Defense and/or attack strength greatly decreased.
- Sleep - Unable to take turn until woken up by an attack or on their own.
- Slow - Time taken to execute actions and time until next turn is increased.
- Stop - Unable to move or attack for a few turns.
- Toad - Becomes a frog, attack strength is decreased and can only input the Attack or Frog command.
- Venom - A stronger variant of Poison.
- Zombie - Victim becomes Undead, taking damage from healing spells/items. Revivification magic and items KO afflicted units. (Arguably the worst status effect.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.